Here is a little bit of information on who we are, what we do and how to contact us!
Director, Larry J. Bell ’80 Center for Environmental Stewardship & Lillian Anderson Arboretum
Office: Dewing 004D
Sara began working with the Center for Environmental Stewardship in 2019 at the official start of the Center. From 2013-2018, Sara was the Assistant Director of Outdoor Programs and Lillian Anderson Arboretum at K. She completed her undergraduate degree in Resource & Agribusiness Management from the University of Maine and a Master’s in Recreation Management from Texas State University.
Certifications and trainings:
- Wilderness Emergency Medicine Technician
- Leave No Trace Master Educator
- Michigan Conservation Steward
- Stonehearth Open Learning Opportunities Wilderness Medicine Instructor
- American Red Cross First Aid, CPR & AED Instructor
- Wildland Firefighter Type 2 (FFT2)